As with any open source project there is a LOT of work to be done, so we need a diversity of profiles to take up all sorts of tasks in MANY areas. We have a pretty good starting point for most things, so have a look at the list below and contact us for whatever you may need.
Your help is extremely necessary and very much appreciated!
- We talk to each other mainly on the discussion forum where we also give support along with the Google+ community.
- You can keep up to date with the project's progress following the github project where changes happen almost every day and also keeping an eye on the project blog where we write from time to time and follow our youtube channel also.
- We use the issue tracker to formalize and detail bug fixes, patches, feature requests. Usually after discussing them on the mailing list AND after checking if a ticket about the issue already exists.
- We use the documentation wiki, specially the Developers Section to explain and register patches and solutions.
- We use GIT and GitHub to control our code, develop fixes and enhancements and share them together following GIT best practices, with the Pull Request workflow.
- We apply a benevolent dictatorship governance to the project. The dictator is TSolucio.
The rest of information you need is on the Developers Section in the wiki, that is where you will be able to find the "How to Contribute" and "Project/Issue pages" among other development information we create as we push forward.
Thank you for your time :-)