|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-01-21 13:02 CET|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Wiki | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000369||coreBOS||Bug||public||2019-01-14 17:45||2019-01-16 23:38|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000369: All insert / Import query fail|
|Description||I recently (January 3) installed a current version of corebos, then logged-in as admin and run the cbupdater in order to have the latest code available.|
When I tried importing data from a csv file an error was returned:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'WebServiceException' with message 'Database error while performing requested operation'
The same error appeared when adding data via the EditView Form.
Tried for Leads, Contacts, Accounts.
|Steps To Reproduce||Import data from a cvs file into the Leads, Contacts, Accounts module or try adding new rows using the related module EditView form.|
|Additional Information||The problem resulted from query|
"select workflow_id, module_name, summary, test, execution_condition, defaultworkflow, type, purpose from com_vtiger_workflows where module_name='Accounts'"
failing due to a missing column: purpose
I resolved the issue adding the column to the table:
ALTER TABLE `com_vtiger_workflows` ADD COLUMN `purpose` varchar( 255 ) NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `type`;
But the DB creation / update code should be updated to solve the issue when installing / updating the software.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Have you clicked on the "Load Updates" button first? Are there actually changesets loaded and applied (besides the continuous ones)?
This problem was solved a very long time ago and the other issue you are reporting looks like you haven't applied the latest changesets.
NOTE: I am finishing an install to test and verify. Get back to you soon.
I just installed coreBOS from scratch and imported with no problem.
Click on the "load updates" button and try again
Let me know how it goes
Thanks for the help.
I tried this on a fresh install. Update 249 failed twice when run in batch with other updates:
Update cbupd-0000249: addWFPurpose::addWFPurpose
Add PURPOSE field to workflows
ALTER TABLE `com_vtiger_workflows` ADD `purpose` TEXT NULL;
Changeset addWFPurpose applied!
ERROR: Class called without update record in application!!
and the purpose field was not added to the table. Then I re-run it alone and the third time was the lucky one. Guess I did something wrong the first two times.
Sorry for the noise and thanks again for the help.
No problem at all :-)
I would like to invite you to join our gitter channel, that has a bit more movement than this issue tracker which I will take down in the near future in favor of centralizing on github.
|2019-01-14 17:45||studiosg||New Issue|
|2019-01-14 19:36||joebordes||Note Added: 0000579|
|2019-01-14 19:47||joebordes||Note Added: 0000580|
|2019-01-16 22:38||studiosg||Note Added: 0000583|
|2019-01-16 23:38||joebordes||Note Added: 0000585|
|2019-01-16 23:38||joebordes||Status||new => closed|
|2019-01-16 23:38||joebordes||Assigned To||=> joebordes|
|2019-01-16 23:38||joebordes||Resolution||open => fixed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|